Today, six weeks after my pump removal surgery, I’m happy to report that my incisions are healing nicely. There are still some suture sticking out, but that’s not a big deal. I have been able to ride the exercise bike this week, even though I have been somewhat grounded without my cane.
My burning torso continues to be intermittent, or else the pain in my wrist hand and arm is taking the attention away from it.
Since today is Halloween, I am taking a small break from blogging to go to the doctor about my monkey-wrench, to spend some much-needed off-the-grid time to deal with the Dragon, and perhaps a monster or two.
- Sunday Sum Up #15 (thetawny.wordpress.com)
- Ghouls + Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins (thewordybaker.wordpress.com)
- Endings and Beginnings (thetawny.wordpress.com)
- My Achilles’ Heel (thetawny.wordpress.com)
- Summing It Up Sunday #13 (thetawny.wordpress.com)